Hometown Bank of Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Hometown Bank of Pennsylvania to assure that all applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, and veteran status.
Please review the open positions below. If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed, please download and complete our employment application . Once completed, mail it along with your personal resume to:
Hometown Bank of Pennsylvania
Attention: Human Resource Department
P. O. Box 652
Bedford, PA 15522
- Part Time Time Teller-Everett Location
- Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in accounting or business curriculum; additional post-secondary education preferred.
- Skills: Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; basic accounting skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; working knowledge of bank products and services; moderate PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and general banking software; visual and auditory skills; ability to lift items weighing 40lbs or less.
- Experience: A minimum of six (6) months' related experience normally required
- General Responsibilities: Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the paying and receiving function of the branch office; coordinating work within the branch office, as well as with other offices and departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.