PPP Loan Applications
- Completed and Signed PPP Borrower Application Form
From the Borrower:
- 940 and 941’s for the Calendar Year 2019
- Payroll Register for Calendar Year 2019
- Listing of any employee whose income was greater $100,000 in 2019
- Payroll Register for January 1, 2020 through March 31, 2020
- SUTA Payroll Report for Calendar Year 2019
- Documentation of health insurance costs paid by Applicant for employees and owners for Calendar Year 2019
- Documentation of retirement contributions made by Applicant (employer contributions not employee contributions)
- Current balance of any SBA EIDL loans Applicant received, if applicable
- Current balance of any SBA EIDL – COVID-19 loans Applications received, if applicable
- Completed Application Supplemental Information Form CLICK HERE to view
- Copy of completed CARES Act Loan Template Spreadsheet (or similar calculation support) CLICK HERE to view.
Once completed, please submit your documents to Jim Gonsman via e-mail or fax.
- E-mail - email@example.com
- Fax – 624-1013
You may alternatively, drop off your documents at the drive-thru at the Bedford Branch. For questions regarding PPP Loans or PPP Loan Application process, please call 814-623-6093 and ask for Jim.